It is extremely important to keep the TTB informed about any major changes to your brewery, winery, or distillery. Anytime you have a “significant change” you need to update your Brewers Notice with a TTB Amendment.
A “significant change” is generally:
- A substantial change in production capacity;
- A substantial change in equipment;
- Change in ownership/management, especially if you are a LLC;
- Change in location, including expansion, opening a new location, or moving to a larger location; and
- Change in your trade name or corporate contact information
This list is not comprehensive, so if you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 919-335-5291 or shoot us an email at email@example.com