*This information can be found here.
Start the new year off right by filing your TTB reports! Below is a couple of reports to be aware of (and ones you probably should be filing if you received your Brewers Notice).
- Quarterly filing of operations report
- Fill out form TTB F 5130.26
- Only file out that form if you were liable for $50,000 or less in beer excise taxes and if you expect to be liable for not more than $50,000 during the current calendar year
- If you are liable for more than $50,000 in beer excise tax or expect to be, fill out form TTB F 5130.9
- Excise Taxes
- Fill out form TTB F 5000.24 Excise Tax Return if you’re liable for $1,000 or less in beer excise taxes in the preceding calendar year
- Fill out form TTB F 5000.24 Excise Tax Return if you’re liable for $50,000 or less in beer excise taxes in the preceding calendar year
- Additional Record Keeping-always keep records on the brewery premise for:
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-335-5291.